Jumong 3 column Blogger Template




Livedome Download Jumong Blogger template


Jumong theme is based on a popular Korean historical drama series. Initially I saw this template on a wordpress blog. It was a wordpress theme. I surfed search engines for a blogger version . But i came to know that jumong template is available only for wordpress,not for blogger . But I am really inspired by this template . So i decided to convert this wordpress jumong 3 column template to blogger beta template. This is my first template . It initially took lot of time , but finally i have converted this jumong wordpress template to blogger. And now I am testing this template on my own blog. I got no errors so far. And also it is tweaked for seo and also this template contains blogger hacks like ,

1. Related Articles

2. Swap Title for SEO

3. Label or Tag cloud

4. faster Loading

5. Meta Tag included , just replace the description and keywords with your own.

6. Bookmarking links for technorati , digg , del.icio.us , blink , etc

0 Responses to "Jumong 3 column Blogger Template"

Post a Comment